The school has its own kitchen where it prepares all the food eaten on a daily basis in its three independent dining rooms.
The menu is adapted to the different ages and circumstances of the students so that if any student is prescribed a diet by a doctor (allergies, cholesterol, bland diet, celiac,...) they should notify the corresponding tutor. In the case of more specific diets, parents should contact the Management.
The students are accompanied by teachers when in the dining room.
The dining room timetable is as follows:
Dining room A:
- 12:55 pm: years 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Primary
- 1:50 pm: years 5-6 of Primary and year 1 of ESO (self-service)
- 1:55 pm: year 2 of ESO. Self-service
- 2:00 pm: Bachillerato: self-service
Dining room B:
- 12:15 pm: year 1 of Nursery
- 12:45 pm: years 2-3 of Nursery
- 13:50 pm: year 3 of ESO and year 4 of ESO. (Self-service)
For Nursery there is an alternative vegetable purée instead of the first course each day for students for whom the tutor considers it recommended.
Bachillerato students have a special dining-room schedule due to their timetable.
From year 1 of ESO the students have a choice of two first courses every day.
There is also the option of acquiring individual dining room vouchers.